Which side effects are there?
Because the beehive air inhalations are quiet and steady, they can make you drowsy, but despite this you should try to remain awake during the inhalation. Allergic reactions and intolerances have not occured so far and are therefore unknown. By sitting quietly you can experience a slight fall in blood pressure and an associated dizziness, but this will subside upon finishing the inhalation.
So far neither headaches, nor nausea, cardiac arrhythmia, hyperventilation, or any other anomalies have been observed.
Because the inhalation occurs in a closed environment, separated from the bees, the risk of being stung is low. Outside, those allergic to bee stings should take the usual precautionary measures. Please mention if you have a bee sting allergy at the first inhalation at any rate. During registration you will also be asked about any bee sting allergies.
Notice: At inhalation only beehive air is used, under no circumstances bee venom.
- How do I book the inhalation?
- How does a course of inhalations proceed?
- How much does a course of inhalations cost?
- Is it possible to pay by credit card or EC card on location?
- Which side effects are there?
- If I take medications can I still undergo beehive air inhalations?
- When I undergo beehive air inhalations, should stop taking my medication?
- Is this method scientifically proven?
- Where can I undergo the beehive air inhalations?
- How often should I go to inhalations?
- How long does one inhalation take?
- Where can I register for an inhalation?
- Can children undergo inhalations?
- Are the costs of the inhalations covered by health insurance?
- What do I need for these inhalations?
- Are these inhalations dangerous?
- Is it possible that I will be stung by bees?
- Can I undergo inhalations if I am allergic to bee stings?
- Can I do exercise after an inhalation?
- Should I stick to a specific diet?
- Is it possible to eat or drink during an inhalation?
- Can I smoke during an inhalation?
- Is it possible to stay overnight at an inhalation site?