Is it possible to eat or drink during an inhalation?
No you cannot, as you wouldn't be able to breath through a mask at the same time.
- How do I book the inhalation?
- How does a course of inhalations proceed?
- How much does a course of inhalations cost?
- Is it possible to pay by credit card or EC card on location?
- Which side effects are there?
- If I take medications can I still undergo beehive air inhalations?
- When I undergo beehive air inhalations, should stop taking my medication?
- Is this method scientifically proven?
- Where can I undergo the beehive air inhalations?
- How often should I go to inhalations?
- How long does one inhalation take?
- Where can I register for an inhalation?
- Can children undergo inhalations?
- Are the costs of the inhalations covered by health insurance?
- What do I need for these inhalations?
- Are these inhalations dangerous?
- Is it possible that I will be stung by bees?
- Can I undergo inhalations if I am allergic to bee stings?
- Can I do exercise after an inhalation?
- Should I stick to a specific diet?
- Is it possible to eat or drink during an inhalation?
- Can I smoke during an inhalation?
- Is it possible to stay overnight at an inhalation site?