How does a course of inhalations proceed?
If possible, it is preferable that you book your entire course of inhalations through your special portal to the website. For your first appointment you will arrive on your preferred inhalation site. There the further procedures will be shown and explained to you. For your subsequent appointments please arrive on time at your chosen sites. In principle, per unit you will inhale beehive air from a face mask and tube for half an hour. You will find yourself in a pleasant and quiet environment, either seated or lying, and you may read, use a tablet computer, or listen to music over headphones (which you must bring yourself).
- How do I book the inhalation?
- How does a course of inhalations proceed?
- How much does a course of inhalations cost?
- Is it possible to pay by credit card or EC card on location?
- Which side effects are there?
- If I take medications can I still undergo beehive air inhalations?
- When I undergo beehive air inhalations, should stop taking my medication?
- Is this method scientifically proven?
- Where can I undergo the beehive air inhalations?
- How often should I go to inhalations?
- How long does one inhalation take?
- Where can I register for an inhalation?
- Can children undergo inhalations?
- Are the costs of the inhalations covered by health insurance?
- What do I need for these inhalations?
- Are these inhalations dangerous?
- Is it possible that I will be stung by bees?
- Can I undergo inhalations if I am allergic to bee stings?
- Can I do exercise after an inhalation?
- Should I stick to a specific diet?
- Is it possible to eat or drink during an inhalation?
- Can I smoke during an inhalation?
- Is it possible to stay overnight at an inhalation site?