Is it possible that I will be stung by bees?
During the inhalations the chance is slight, as you will be in room carefully closed off from the bees. The tubes and face masks too are safeguarded from the bees by filters and sieves.
Outside the inhalation room the risk of being stung isn't any greater than it is in open nature, as long as you don't step too close to the entrances to the beehives.
For these inhalations special bee colonies were selected that desplice espiecially little agression. Nevertheless, please don't use any perfumes or other fragrant substances and please avoid bringing sugary drinks like icetea and cola. You also not consume any sweets or ice cream close to the beehives.
- How do I book the inhalation?
- How does a course of inhalations proceed?
- How much does a course of inhalations cost?
- Is it possible to pay by credit card or EC card on location?
- Which side effects are there?
- If I take medications can I still undergo beehive air inhalations?
- When I undergo beehive air inhalations, should stop taking my medication?
- Is this method scientifically proven?
- Where can I undergo the beehive air inhalations?
- How often should I go to inhalations?
- How long does one inhalation take?
- Where can I register for an inhalation?
- Can children undergo inhalations?
- Are the costs of the inhalations covered by health insurance?
- What do I need for these inhalations?
- Are these inhalations dangerous?
- Is it possible that I will be stung by bees?
- Can I undergo inhalations if I am allergic to bee stings?
- Can I do exercise after an inhalation?
- Should I stick to a specific diet?
- Is it possible to eat or drink during an inhalation?
- Can I smoke during an inhalation?
- Is it possible to stay overnight at an inhalation site?