For which illnesses is beehive air inhalation effective?
For acute and chronic diseases of the respiratory system (e.g. bronchitis, asthma, smoker's cough, emphysema).
For cardiovascular diseases (e.g. pulmonary hypertension).
For intolerances, allergies, immune diseases.
For rashes, neurodermatitis, itching.
For depressive moods.
- For which illnesses is beehive air inhalation effective?
- How do I book the inhalation?
- How does a course of inhalations proceed?
- How much does a course of inhalations cost?
- Is it possible to pay by credit card or EC card on location?
- Which side effects are there?
- If I take medications can I still undergo beehive air inhalations?
- When I undergo beehive air inhalations, should stop taking my medication?
- Is this method scientifically proven?
- Where can I undergo the beehive air inhalations?
- How often should I go to inhalations?
- How long does one inhalation take?
- Where can I register for an inhalation?
- Can children undergo inhalations?
- Are the costs of the inhalations covered by health insurance?
- What do I need for these inhalations?
- Are these inhalations dangerous?
- Is it possible that I will be stung by bees?
- Can I undergo inhalations if I am allergic to bee stings?
- Can I do exercise after an inhalation?
- Should I stick to a specific diet?
- Is it possible to eat or drink during an inhalation?
- Can I smoke during an inhalation?
- Is it possible to stay overnight at an inhalation site?